TOP TREND AUTOPARTS SOLUTIONS SDN BHD
Thank you for using Qparts2U Portal.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 and in our continuing efforts to ensure that your personal data is protected, we hereby disclose in this statement how your personal data will be managed by Top Trend Autoparts Solutions Sdn Bhd.
Top Trend Autoparts Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend this Notice from time to time. It will be updated on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are updated on the information which is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances, if any, it is shared with other parties.
Limitation of Liability
If you choose to register and transact using our Portal or send an e-mail which provides personally identifiable data, this data maybe shared where necessary with other Government or Industry regulatory agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other Government or Industry agencies.
Leading technologies including encryption software is used to safeguard any data given to us and strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
Certain websites generate cookies, which are collected by web-servers to enable them to recognise your future visits. The Qparts2U Portal uses only non-persistent cookies' or per-session cookies' which serves technical purposes like switching the languages of the Portal. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
What Happens When I Link to Another Site?
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
NOTICE & CHOICE PRINCIPLE STATEMENT – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
How is your Data collected?
Generally, your personal data such as your name, address, e-mail address (or other contact information), NRIC, age, gender, occupation, as well as other business and financial information are collected through various methods. This may include:
- Personal data which are directly/voluntarily provided by you by way of application forms or agreements, contest applications, surveys, promotional activities and tele marketing/ tele sales;
- Personal data which are available in the public domain;
- Personal data related to your transactions with us, our affiliates or third parties;
- When you visit our website or based on how you use our products or services; and
- From third parties such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other government entities.
Provision of information
As a user/customer, you have the right in deciding the information that you wish to provide, we nevertheless may require you to provide us with the mandatory information which we may deem relevant from time to time to enable us to process your application and offer our services to you. If you choose not to provide the same, we may not be able to offer our services and products to you.
How we use your Data?
We will use your personal data in the ordinary course of business which may include the following purposes:
- To process application for products and services;
- For identification verification;
- To assess and/or verify your credit worthiness;
- To communicate to you including responding to your enquiries and resolving any service issues or complaints;
- To provide you with information on products and services offered by us and/or our business partners;
- For the purposes of strategic alliances, cross selling, marketing, and promotions, to other units/department/entities within the Top Trend Autoparts Solutions Sdn Bhd group, our agents and third parties;
- To comply with regulatory requirement and provide assistance to law enforcement agencies;
- For research and development of products and services;
- Administer and/or manage product and services to you including collecting debts and enforcement of our rights and obligations or our affiliates;
- To improve and develop our services and quality assurance to you;
- To assess, process and/or investigate insurance risks and claims;
- For such other purposes as permitted by applicable law with your consent; and
- For all other purposes in relation or incidental to the above.
To Whom we may disclose your information
Whilst we do not disclose your information to any third parties unless it within the ambit of permitted disclosures under the prevailing laws/guidelines and/or you have consented to such disclosure, we may disclose your information (excluding financial information) to certain categories of parties as listed below :
- Third party service providers;
- Agent or contractors acting on our behalf or appointed by us to act on our behalf;
- To other departments, entities and/or units within Top Trend Autoparts Solutions Sdn Bhd, our affiliates in and outside Malaysia, amongst other for the purposes of keeping you abreast with latest marketing and promotional offers which may be of interest to you;
- Regulatory, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorised to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Debt-collection agencies and other parties that assist with debt recovery functions;
- To our professional advisors including lawyers, accountant, auditors, insurers & brokers on a need to know basis for the purposes of providing their services/advices to us;
- To facilitate your request/dealings in respect of the credit facilities, accounts, products and/or services with any institution;
Rest assured that we will ensure that reasonable steps are taken by the above categories of parties to protect or maintain confidentiality of your information disclosed to them.
Your Rights and How to contact us
As our valued user/customer, we welcome all feedback/inquiries.
You may do the following by completing our Service Request Form which is available at our website or office:
- request for access to your personal information that we retain about you;
- request for your personal data retained by us to be corrected/updated;
- withdraw your consent to the processing/use of your personal data by us.
The duly completed Service Request Form can be submitted online or at our office for our further action. If you request for access to your personal data retained by us, we will endeavor to revert to you within twenty one (21) days upon receipt of your request.
In case of detailed information relating to merchant matters which the Portal may not be able to provide, your feedback/enquiry will be sent to the relevant Qparts2U’s merchants to better serve you.
Should you have any queries pertaining to the above, you may contact us at:
The Data Protection Manager
Top Trend Autoparts Solutions Sdn Bhd (1208716-T)
A-3-9, Avenue 8, Jalan 8/1, Section 8,
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Eshan,
Tel No: 603-000 nnnn
Fax No: 603-000 xxxx